Valuable Insights education series
Valuable Insights is a free, online education series created by CareAllies. Throughout this educational series, you’ll learn firsthand from industry experts and hear best practices and success stories from your physician peers.
For more information about CareAllies and how we can help you accelerate your transition to value-based care:
This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the accreditation requirements and policies of the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) through the joint providership of the Illinois Academy of Family Physicians and CareAllies. The Illinois Academy of Family Physicians is accredited by the ACCME to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Dates/topics are subject to change
Succeed in a Value-Based World
Earn CME credits with Valuable Insights, a CareAllies education series.
Whether you’re just beginning your transition to value-based care, or you’re well on your way, CareAllies is here to help your practice stay ahead of the curve. That’s why we’re proud to offer our free Valuable Insights series with educational webcasts, podcast interviews and industry alerts.
With Valuable Insights you can:
- Earn AMA PRA Category 1 creditsTM with Valuable Insights on-demand webcasts**
- Learn quickly and on-the-go with Valuable Insights podcasts
- Get industry updates from subject matter experts with Valuable Insights alerts
Our series includes topics such as:
- What you need to know about value-based programs such as the Quality Payment Program
- How your physician peers improved processes at their practices and how you can apply changes to yours
- Strategies you can use to address the cultural, operational and financial hurdles of transitioning
- Many more